Montag, 28. April 2008

Hand-coding HTML is still hip

Featured links from the CNET Blog Network

Hand-coding HTML is still hip--Who would have thought that 13 years later I would still be using HTML tags in my every day life, muses Dave Rosenberg.

Dell, HP launch AMD business desktops--Dell and HP launched AMD-based business desktops on Monday as AMD tries to gain more traction in small business.

My 2:42 playlist--At least two people have separately come to the conclusion that 2:42 is the perfect length for a song.

Democratic exclusivity: micro-dining--After reading and talking so much recently about the concept of "democratic exclusivity" (first coined by Ed Cotton on the Influx Insights blog and then promoted by the relentless Piers Fawkes), I was delighted to finally experience it myself.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite